Here are the data, from B3:G5:
|til 18||til 25||til 40||til 65||til 85|
- Now create a simple column graph.
- Link the female columns to the secondary axis.
- For both Y-axis you now have, pick a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 200.
- For the seconday Y-axis choose Values in reverse order.
- Add a seconday X-axis.
For some reasons the graph changes now to something we do'nt want. Both columns start at the bottom.
- Change the secondary Y-axis, Horizontal axis crosses to automatic.
Then we get this graph:
You can also download the file dubbelekolom.zip through this link: